In this course, you will:
· understand the impact of establishing a teacher led school improvement journey to support school wide English Language Development;
· develop a professional development plan aligned to SMART goals and aligned action plans;
· create a project charter to organize teachers into project teams that develop high quality professional development aligned to school improvement priorities;
· explore a backward design approach to identifying professional development outcomes to support SMART goals and action plans; and
· use feedback on professional learning sessions to support continuous improvement efforts.